[Sca-cooks] Re: Bloody well OT (Nimoy sings Baggins), was, Re: [Sca-cooks] oop but not ot

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Fri Oct 18 13:23:57 PDT 2002

Oh Thank you!! I haven't had such a good laugh for a few days!!!!!

Now, on another list I am on, Nimoy's new photographic book came up for
discussion. There is one picture that is a naked woman draped in a filmy
thing with a t'fillin (placteries) on her left arm and her right....uh...
her right... breast (there! I've said it!) exposed.
To me it looks all breast, nipple and leather thong.... (the t'fillin). The
big-wigs in Judaica/Seattle have recinded an invitation given to Mr Nimoy to
come and speak and show his pictures.  Some are offended.  Well, I would be
offended too, if I could stop laughing about it.  I of course have renamed
the photo
 *Tit and T'fillin*.

Oh, I;m a horrible person.... now you know!
Phillipa, running for the rock and hoping I haven't offended the rock
dwellers.
So.... OK, folks.... how can I redeem myself?