[Sca-cooks] Coordination, was Early SCA heraldry.

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 19 18:09:04 PDT 2002

Well, of course you find it interesting! We took that for granted! I
find it fascinating, so obviously does Katherine...  That's why we're
here. We're endlessly interested in this kind of detail, which affects
much more of life than most people know.

Most people, though, do not. Some couldn't care less, and don't want to
hear it at all. Most, though, are interested to know that such things
happened, but they only want the Reader's Digest or Cliff Notes version.
Hit the highlights, that's interesting, move on...  Half an hour or so
later I realized the eyes are glazed and the smile is getting a bit
forced...  I haven't really learned to edit yet, since I think it is all
interesting, but I have learned to, about 5 minutes in, do a reality
check. "Do you really want this much detail? Be careful, I *will* tell
you..."

Anne
That was a great movie, BTW... they found a device to explain what was
happening below stairs, and it was, indeed, fascinating!