[Sca-cooks] A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 20 09:30:17 PDT 2002

Not all museums are the same, here....Some museums will allow you to
take pictures, but NOT allow you to use a tripod.  I was amazed at the
variations (and reasons therefor) I found on this when I was in England
and Ireland.  Some places don't allow anything, and usually cite
copyright or security reasons (Museum of London, Costume Museum in Bath,
National Museum in Dublin).  Some places don't particularly care, but
ask you not to use flash in areas that are obviously using subdued
lighting (the V&A, for instance).
--maire