[Sca-cooks] A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

Debra Tonjes Zaccaro dethriel at optonline.net
Sun Oct 20 09:36:29 PDT 2002

The lighting is usually subdued because of the harmful effects of light on
certain objects...light is very very damaging, and not only will fade
colours, but cause physical damage to certain objects.

I *never* use flash in any museum, after doing restoration work myself on
leather and wood objects while working in one museum here on Long
Island...it's amazing the amount of damage flash photography does..

Althea