[Sca-cooks] Gum Tracaganth

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 21 06:18:50 PDT 2002

There's always been a tradition that not all of the decorative
sculptures were meant to be eaten anyway, in which case something like
this might make up and work just fine. I gather this is used to burnish
leather edges. I wonder if it works the same. Interesting?? Food safe
isn't mentioned.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway