[Sca-cooks] Lobster Species

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 21 20:19:15 PDT 2002

How else does one eat lobster?

We used to go to the beach, down the Jersey Shore, and stop at a seafood
place on the way back... I'd have a skirt over my bathing suit,
sometimes wouldn't even bother with the T-shirt, depending on the suit
(You know, if it sort of looked like it almost could be real
clothing...) and that's when we'd get lobster... I never bothered with
the silly bibs, because I was already all sunblock and sand and salt,
what was a little butter?

Bahr's - that was the place. Ten years at least since I was there...
good memories. I'm not sure I ever had anything but lobster there, come
to think of it... that's all I remember!

Anne