[Sca-cooks] ot, oop - I'm blind...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 24 09:59:17 PDT 2002

Ah, the "Bridal Brain" syndrome.  Don't you love it when your friend gets
engaged and then her brain falls out?  The bridesmaid dress I just bought for my
protege's wedding is, erm, not what I would have chosen for myself.  Thanks to
your example, I'm going to find all my seed pearls and then bring up the subject
of the veil.  Aieeee.

I don't think that you are supposed to be able to sew the pre-glued strands.  I
think that you are supposed to glue the strand to the tuille.  It's Tuille
Time!  <G>

ObFood:  My husband promised to make my protege's fiancee the cake of her choice
for her "next wedding."  Well, here it is, and we're both in the wedding party
and won't have time.  We wound up buying it instead at the best bakery we knew,
Hansen's in Beverly Hills & Encino [Los Angeles area].  They can do anything in
buttercream and the cake is tasty too.  Many celebrity endorsements all over the
walls.  Everyone seems to think that Honour Is Satisfied by this solution.

Selene Colfox