[Sca-cooks] ot, oop - I'm blind...

kerrimart at mindspring.com kerrimart at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 24 09:40:25 PDT 2002

sew them on - you can use you'r zipper foot or a cording foot if you have one.
 Put the pearls on top of the veil, sew them down, then trim the edge of the
tulle off that wasn't sucked into the machine.  You can also try to do it w/o
a foot if the pearls are too big.

Practice on a scrap if you have some.

by hand is also faster than gluing ( and won't come off)

Vitha