[Sca-cooks] Egg Yolks (OOP, OT)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 24 18:08:20 PDT 2002

There's a recipe in the Anon. Andalusian Cookbook for what I call a
"Tajine with Cheese," which has whole eggyolks buried in it.  I figured
it probably meant cooked ones, although it doesn't actually specify,
because the raw ones would tend to break.  You could trying
simmering/poaching your leftover yolks until they're firm, and then
using them in that recipe.....
--maire