[Sca-cooks] For headcooks (and prospective headcooks)

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:07:27 PDT 2002

Well, I'm actually pretty new to the list.  I use one pot to parboil the chickens, and after 10 or so birds, there's some flavor there, even at about 20 minutes per bird - plus, of course,the extras that simply go in the pot and are cooked until they are enough.  Then you add the other ingredients...
Regards,
Brekke