[Sca-cooks] bisket bread

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Oct 25 19:56:34 PDT 2002

Hey, well done! I wish my documentation looked that thorough AND
concise!
I like your comparison chart, too.
The only thing I noticed, that you sorta mentioned but didn't completely
address, is the question of the anise seed-whole vs. ground.  You
mention not knowing to which the recipe was referring, and then end up
using ground anise, but I didn't see anything about why? Or if you tried
both during your experimentation, but liked one over the other?
And I'm curious...how "anise-y" did they taste? I love biscotti and have
thought of making bisket bread myself, but really don't like
licorice/anise flavor *that* much <g>.....
--maire, in a mood to bake....hmmmm......