[Sca-cooks] Re: [AE] bisket bread recipe

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Sat Oct 26 05:43:02 PDT 2002

On another list, a discussion of my bisket bread recipe ended up
pointing out that I had made a small mistake in the recipe. It should be
2 1/2 cups of flour, 1 1/2 cups of sugar ... I think I made a
transposition error late at night when working on my docs before Pent or
something.  The weights quoted are correct, however... just the cup
equivalents are wrong.

The correct quantities are now up on my website.

Sorry if I confused anyone.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/