[Sca-cooks] New Articles at MKCC

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 26 06:45:02 PDT 2002

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002 Jennifer Conrad wrote:
> New articles include "The Coronation Feast of
> Tarrach and Fina" by Grietje
> Crynes , "Stuffing Recipes from 16th Century
> Italian Cookbooks" and "Pesto
> Sauce in Period Italian Literature" by Helewyse
> de Birkestad.

Interesting!  I took a quick look at the stuffing article.  I recognize
several of the recipes as ones that Granado plagiarized from Scappi.  In fact,
I'm planning to make the sausages with cheese for my feast.  (If it's in a
Spanish cookbook, I figure I can call it Spanish.  Besides, the serial numbers
have been filed off.)

I'll want to look at these more closely when I'm at home, and can compare them
directly to Granado.  I'd like to see if there are any changes.

Brighid ni Chiarain