[Sca-cooks] Hungarian Goulash

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 26 21:28:21 PDT 2002

Kateryn de Develyn gave a recipe with these ingredients:
> 2 very large onions - large diced  (I think this came to three or four
> cups of diced onions)
> 1 pound hamburger
> 4 large potatoes - cubed
> 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms (add juice and flavor)
> 1 entire head of garlic - minced  (okay - I like garlic)
> 1 can (16 ounce) of veggie broth.
> 1 small container of Tone's ground paprika

How much is "1 small container" of paprika. I find even the "hot"
paprika to be pretty mild but my imported Hungarian Hot Paprika
(Pride of Szegeo brand) is in a 142g (5 oz) tin. I don't think that
is what you mean by a small container, but maybe it is.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com