[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks was Buying Alan Davidson

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Sun Oct 27 02:18:17 PST 2002

> I have all the small volumes that are now called the How to Cook Master
> Set. They are fine and I don't mind having them, but I find that they
> are repackaging a lot of the smae recipes these days. First they appear
> in the magazine, then they appear in the annual volumes, then in the
> small books, and then lastly in these large format books. How many times
> should one pay for the same recipes?

Just for the record, the annual volumes are simply bound editions of that
year's magazines. There's nothing new in them. I buy them because the
magazines themselves have a tendency to go lost on me; the volumes sit
nicely on top of my refrigerator and are right there when I want them.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: We were going to explore the Kama Sutra... but at the last
minute, her Kama turned into a period...