[Sca-cooks] Soft-boiled eggs in period

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Oct 27 04:46:22 PST 2002

Also sprach Robin Carroll-Mann:
>  > "the length of a Credo" means the time it would take to recite the
>>  Credo (the Apostles' Creed) in Latin.
>>
>>  If anyone would like to conduct an experiment at breakfast, you will
>  > find the text of the Credo at: http://www.sainthenry.org/prayers.htm
>
>I decided to time myself.  Reciting at a normal speed, the Credo
>took just about 2 minutes

It might or might not matter significantly that there's a difference
between the Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed (which is the one
linked above). As I recall the Apostles' Creed is shorter, and
generally less specific as a statement of beliefs.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER