[Sca-cooks] rose hips oop

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 16:35:14 PST 2002

The Good Huswife's Jewell, Thomas Dawson 1596
To make a tarte of hippes
take hippes and cutte them, and take the seedes out, and wash them verye
cleane, and put them into your tarte, and season them with suger, cinamon
and ginger.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson