[Sca-cooks] OT Atlantian Crown Tourney

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:42:15 PST 2002

Say Vitha, mine was just a suggestion of time.  What time do you think will
be better for you??  I do not know the schedule of Apollina or others who
may be coming, but I will be available pretty much any time except just
prior to lunch going out and an hour or two before dinner goes out.  Dinner
is not till 7pm, by order of Crown. (yup, it's late so bring snacks to tide
you and kids over).  BTW, Master Chirhart and Mistress Margherita of this
list will also be there cooking up a storm!
Olwen