[Sca-cooks] OT Atlantian Crown Tourney

kerrimart at mindspring.com kerrimart at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 28 08:49:55 PST 2002

Well, since our family is not involved with the fighting (my lord fences), we
don't have to be there by authorizations.  Does anyone know the schedule for
the A & S submissions? (still working on my redactions.....).

I missed high feast reservations, but I'm on for below the salt.  But I don't
mind helping out with something that can be set down (while I chase after my
kiddlet).  Can't speak for the hubby, but he likes fire and meat....

Vitha