[Sca-cooks] Drakey's latest accident story...

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 29 21:55:23 PST 2002

Some Australian's (myself included) have quite potty mouths and I
substituted sodding for something far ruder...

However, sodding is mainly an English swear word derived from sodomy.
So the implication of the word is quite explicit...

You did ask...

Drakey.

Ps.  Not a term I would have used in front of my new Hampshire born (and
quite prudish) Year12 English teacher...