[Sca-cooks] Drakey's latest accident story...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 29 22:18:32 PST 2002

JollyGreenDrakey commented:

> Oops... I've done it again...

And the sad thing is Drakey, that none of the folks who know you or
know of you, are going to consider this unexpected.

> I was staining my 2 proto-apprentice's belts last night when I dropped
> the bottle of green leather dye.  I was fast and caught the bottle, cap
> open, upside down.  I now have 1 small problem.
>
> I HAVE GREEN SODDING HANDS!  ARGGGHHHHH

You've already proved you have some familiarity with leather. See
this file:

gloves-msg        (32K)  1/16/01    Gloves and Mufs. making gloves. References.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/gloves-msg.html

Decorated enough, and fitted enough (these aren't to be workgloves),
some nice gloves might enhance the ceremony rather than take away
from it.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com