[Sca-cooks] Rose Sugar containers

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 04:04:17 PST 2002

Perhaps an animal bladder, stretched tightly over the top and tied down,
which will form an airtight seal when it dries.  Of course, once you open
the container, you can't reuse the bladder.  Perhaps some receipts for
preserving other items might have suggestions.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson