[Sca-cooks] Drakey's latest accident story...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 06:37:30 PST 2002

> > How about gloves? Or, failing that, maybe you could dye the rest of
> > your body and no one will notice?
>
>Hey, who needs garb then.  I'll turn up naked with a few bunches of
>leaves in strategic places (I'd get my apprentices to arrange it, but
>they'd find poison ivy or holly for sure) and turn up as the 'Green
>Man'...
>
> > Adamantius The Helpful
>
>Helpful?  I must of missed that part...
>
>JGD.

Am I the only one who doesn't get this part??  In Drakes original missive he
talks about "2 proto-apprentice's" and in this one he is talking about his
apprentices.  Well, I am not a Laurel, nor will I ever play one on tv, but,
here in Atlantia anyway, I was pretty sure you have to actually *be* a full
fledged Laurel to ~have~ apprentii.  Aren't you jumping the gun a bit there
Drakey??
Olwen, one of 11 apprentice of Master Chirhart (or is that 12?)