[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 10:59:45 PST 2002

one of my friend went to a costuming contest wearing
tan pants and tunic with a brown belt.she also had on
a arm band with a black laurals device on it.she would
walk up to people and in a bad movie acsent ask for
your papers"let me see your documentation,pleeaase"

--- "Pixel, Goddess and Queen"
<pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> wrote:

> One of the local feathered Laurels, known for her
> late-period costuming,
> was asked to wear Viking clothing several years back
> when two ladies were
> Laureled for their knowledge of things Norse (IIRC).
> So she wore Tudor, as
> is her habit, but made out of MN Viking bedsheet
> fabric...
>
> OFC: She wears a Sweeney Todd apron when working in
> the kitchen. <g>
>
> Margaret
>

> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Patricia Collum wrote:
>
> > I have heard of Hawiian print elizabethan at the
> neighboring barony's
> > Hawiian court night to celebrate the end of summer
> (in Arizona), and one of
> > the ladies her did an elizabethan out of
> jungle-fur print for our yearly
> > caveman tourney.(There can only be one Og!) her
> lord "Fop Og" won.
> >
> > Cecily

=====
robert frazier