[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 31 12:42:25 PST 2002

At 10:59 AM 10/31/02 -0800, you wrote:
>one of my friend went to a costuming contest wearing
>tan pants and tunic with a brown belt.she also had on
>a arm band with a black laurals device on it.she would
>walk up to people and in a bad movie acsent ask for
>your papers"let me see your documentation,pleeaase"

I've always wanted to get one of those novelty lights- the ones taht are
usually on top of emergency vehicles (but you can get them at Archie
MacPhee's IIRC) and wear it on top of my head and be the Authenticity
Police. But that in itself would be inauthenic, and I'd have to give myself
a ticket...

'Lainie