[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 31 23:45:57 PST 2002

Selene Colfox commented:
> Hunting apprentices?  I wish people would stop trying to poach =mine=.

Why do they poach your apprentices? Are they a bit much on the raw
side? And how long do you leave them in the boiling water? Maybe it
needs to be a rather long time? I keep hearing of apprentices in hot
water but since this seems to be a reoccuring event for some
apprentices, it would appear that they must take a long time to complete.
:-) :-)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com