[Sca-cooks] robertblacksmith at yahoo.com

Peldyn at aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 08:21:38 PDT 2002

Hi,
You are interested in the Amish Friendship Bread Cookbook? The first edition
is sold out, but I am working on a second edition with some revisions. I
didn't get to donate any of the first edition to the library, they sold so
well, but I do plan to donate at least ten of the second edition.
I figure the new edition will be out around Christmas, I will let you know
when.
It has savory breads as well as the usual sweet breads and cakes. For a while
my family was soooo tired of being guinea pigs!
Beth Sparks-Jacques