[SCA-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Sep 3 11:19:26 PDT 2002

-----Original Message-----

> I cannot imagine how happy you must be!

Very, but not very too.  It's a big responsibility that scares me
trouserless...

Drakey.

Well, I can give you my usual advice; they be giving you the peerage to
recognize that you are an example of talent, skill, and leadership that they
admire and want others to emulate. So you are expected to keep on being
that, and more so, since you are now on display...
 My advice is that if it all gets to be too much- if it isn't _fun_ anymore,
remember it's okay to take a break- scale back, regroup, grab some down
time, whatever you need to make it be lees like work and more like fun
again!
Big hugs, Pyro
(who got to slouch guard at Guther's vigil, so there!)