RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Marion -Sue Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:55:52 PDT 2002

No no no no no! bad 'Lai er... Maire! :-p Don't give "Fang the Merciless"
any ideas!

Drakey *has* a device and I spent many many hours painting up his war
banner... <involving much paint, pain & tears> - two ducks & a drake divided
by a purple central V on a field of gold (herald-speak I can not do :-o)

Ummm Drakey my pet - your banner *will* be at your invest now - won't it????

Obligatory food comment...... Timtams! Timtams are GOOD :-)

mari

I just had an Eeeeevil idea...

...does Drakey have a device passed? Maybe we should submit one for him? A
flaming fig on a suitable background, I would think... maybe red and white
chequey? ;-D)

'Lai-, er, uh, Maire

(she out of town and convenient to blame things on!)