RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Tue Sep 3 17:44:10 PDT 2002

> Drakey *has* a device and I spent many many hours painting up his war
> banner... <involving much paint, pain & tears> - two ducks & a drake
divided
> by a purple central V on a field of gold (herald-speak I can not do :-o)

Er, I can't find any such device... or the name "Drake Morgan" in the O&A -
which means 'tain't registered. I was gonna blazon it for you... but your
description is insufficient, and I can't match anything in the Armorial.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.