[Sca-cooks] bourbon balls..

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Sep 3 19:03:53 PDT 2002

LOL Just as an FYI the shelf life on those things (Or at least
Katrina's) is around 2-3 years.  NO KIDDING!!!!
She made them for our housewarming/Christmas party, 2 years later we
found someone eating the left overs that had been missed in the cleaning
cause they were sitting on top of the fridge.  Yes they were in a sealed
container and No they did not get sick.  It was rather startling though.
 They were still awesome!  I don't recommend trying this however.
But I would also like to see another recipe.
Nichola