[Sca-cooks] John Barleycorn Menu

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Sep 3 19:36:37 PDT 2002

I do hope that your head cook is not on this list...
As I would be a might upset if someone released my menu to an email
group.  I do hope you have his or her permission. I am also sad that you
are cooking with someone that you so disrespect or that so does not do
their work that would cause you to preface your menu... with the period
oid statement.
Good luck in that kitchen!!!
Nichola