[Sca-cooks] Starbucks (was steak)

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 15:17:29 PDT 2002

on 9/4/02 11:24 AM, Susan Fox-Davis at selene at earthlink.net wrote:

> Don't much like Starbuck's coffee for the same reason.

I don't drink coffee, even though I love the smell of fresh ground coffee,
but I find the number of Starbucks around here alarming. They installed one
in the front of our Albertson's grocery store and then a few months later,
built a freestanding one with a drive thru on a tiny corner of land about 2
miles down the road. The one in the grocery seems to be closed more often
than it's open, but the one with the drive-thru does big business.

Ilaria