[Sca-cooks] A Morel Issue, OT, OOP and all that good stuff

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 15:38:46 PDT 2002

Isabella di Giovanni wrote:
>That was cute. As you are the youngest member of your house, I guess you don't
>remember the old saying "When I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad,
>I'M EVEN BETTER!! (Don't think mushrooms were the issue then, though.)

Actually, that's a quote from one of the role models from my misspent
youth, Mae West, who said, "When i'm good, i'm very, very good. But
when i'm bad, i'm better." I can't remember which film it was in.

Two of my other role models were Marlene Dietrich and the Wicked
Witch from the Wizard of Oz. Bear in mind, my youth was NOT in the
1930s, but rather the late 1960s and early 1970s :-)

Anahita
*never* sitting on the Nice Ladies bench