[Sca-cooks] Once again, from today's NY Times

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Sep 4 20:09:02 PDT 2002

    I'm more a B&W striped pants with a black chef's coat, and black chef's
beret under which I stuff 2' of hair kinda guy. Where I work, all of the
utility people wear white, the prep people wear checks, the line guys mix
between whites & checks, and the management all wear stripes and spiffier
jackets.. Sous chefs are a little wilder in their pants prints selection,
though. A lot depends on whether you have your own work wardrobe, or are
using clothes supplied by a service, I would suppose.

    Sieggy