[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2385 - 16 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Sep 5 05:51:01 PDT 2002

Nope, Papa Gunthar is the Pope [hence the papa that a number of us old
timers call Gunthar when we are being less than formal ;-)]

Anybody have a copy of the Holy Hierarchy we did lo those many years ago?

margali

the quote starts here:
> Olwen, keeper of the brandy..er..flame..er..key..um..what the heck do I
> keep?

You're the Pope of the Cathedral of the Holy Marzipan (although, due to
drastic changes of dogma, we will have to accept in our official dogma the
Assumption of the Blessed Flaming Fig).

Father Misha
Servant of the Holy Marzipan and weird teenager :)