[Sca-cooks] Chinese sausages

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 7 01:01:14 PDT 2002

Selene Colfox commented:

> I've also become a big fan of Chinese sausages and have been
> known to sneak them into sausage rolls for tourney lunches.
Because of comments earlier on this list, I bought a pair of

packages of these chinese sausages a while ago at an Asian
grocery. While I don't believe these need refrigeration, which
is one reason I wanted to try them, I've kept mine in the refrigerator.

Anyway, I was just going to eat these right out of the package. Do
you have any other recommendations on how to eat these?
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net