[Sca-cooks] Poppa's Good Weekend

Pat "Mordonna" Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 19:15:24 PDT 2002

Aten Crown List, Queen's Rapier Champion, and Warlord Tourneys were held this weekend in the cool mountain climes of Chino Valley, Arizona.  Our on Count Gunthar did very well, in my opinion.  He made it to the semi-final round in the Crown List on Saturday, and to the fourth round of the Queen's Rapier.  Rumor has it that that is as high as any member of the Chivalry has ever made it.  And making it to the final four out of a field of 41 is no small thing, either.
Congratulations to Poppa for many well and gallantly fought bouts.

Mordonna