[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Sep 8 20:50:51 PDT 2002

Your Lordship,
Thank you so very much. I never thought about funnel cakes being period and they are so easy and sooo much fun to make. I checked out the site and got some good advice. I am sooo glad you do that.
I will be at an event the end of the month and I will have to try it out. I have a VERY special person, who is a donut fanatic, that I am trying to butter up. I am trying to get him to teach me to play the doumbek and he is the best in the known world (IMHO). hmmmm, maybe I'll make the cherry cheesecake danish, also. They seem to go over well, nice and warm on a chilly morning.
YIS,
Isabella.... who is hoping that Master S. isn't on this list (and even if he is, he already knows that I need him!!)
 Stefan li Rous wrote:Isabella FN di Giovanni commented:
> Every-time I go camping (SCA or mundane) I make donuts. Last Estrella

> I had the privilege of camping in Duke Hrothgar and Duchess Madagan's

> camp. When I took a tray of fresh, hot donuts to the center of camp
Perhaps you might be interested in this file in the FOOD-BREADS

section of the Florilegium, then:

fried-breads-msg (20K) 1/11/00 Period fried breads. Funnel cakes, donuts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/fried-breads-msg.html

Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas stefan at texas.net