[Sca-cooks] Travelling Bard/An-Tir Question OOP OT

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 22:15:06 PDT 2002

Is anyone on the list from An Tir, So. King County in particular? Just a curiosity mainly.

My son (SCA and mundane), Bryon McCain, just spent the evening with Sir Brand, drumming. (What can I say, doumbeks are in our blood). He said they were wonderful people and he thoroughly enjoyed.

Bryon is our travelling bard. He is a professional truck-driver, and travels all over the US and sometimes Canada. He loves to stop at different shires (or whatever) and watch/participate in things they may have going on...heavy/light weapons practice, drumming, bardic, cooking, etc.

If you think your shire might want to say 'hi' to a traveling bard, let me know.

YIS,

Isabella