[Sca-cooks] Travelling Bard/An-Tir Question OOP OT

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Sep 9 06:17:28 PDT 2002

At 10:15 PM 9/8/02 -0700, you wrote:
>--
>
>Is anyone on the list from An Tir, So. King County in particular? Just a
curiosity mainly.

I'm in An Tir, but in Portland Oregon. King County is about 3 hours north.
(357 miles round trip to Annie's apt)

>My son (SCA and mundane), Bryon McCain, just spent the evening with Sir
Brand, drumming. (What can I say, doumbeks are in our blood). He said they
were wonderful people and he thoroughly enjoyed.

Lucky guy. Sior Brand macLiam is a Cool Guy- skilled poet and musician.

'Lainie