[Sca-cooks] Travelling Bard/An-Tir Question OOP OT

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 09:22:05 PDT 2002

If Byron trucks through Los Angeles, let us know!  Hospitality is the chivalric virtue in which my household specializes.  We are only a few miles from the 5 and 405 freeways in Reseda, part of the San Fernando Valley, the northwest quadrant of Los Angeles County.  There is space on the
large main street to park a big truck and walk past one parking lot to our house.

I just found out about a weekly drum jam in our area on Tuesday nights at a local drum store, not SCA but some SCA people go there.  I think I'm going to pack up my big doumbek and scope it out next week.

Selene Colfox, Caid
selene at earthlink.net