[Sca-cooks] stories was meadshtuff

Steve steve.mont at verizon.net
Sun Sep 8 22:17:43 PDT 2002

--
To save Drakey the ignobility of being the only one with a disaster story......

In March at Darachshire's Black Oak Lodge event I tried to cut off my
finger, again.  I was prepping food for one of the meals with a number of
lovely ladies (though none so lovely as my Lady) and we were almost done
with the carrots and other veggies and were down to only about three
onions.  I knew that my knife was getting dull (I use a 10" Trident) by the
way that it was working but we were almost done.  Then one of the onions
decided to separate causing my finger to go under the blade.  After 2+
hours of pressure it was still leaking fairly consistently so I got a
friend to drive me down the mountain to an emergency room to get it
cauterized.

Yes, I know better.  Yes I admit it was stoopid.

There Drakey don't you feel better?

Æddie 9-finger