[Sca-cooks] Accident Stories

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Mon Sep 9 16:24:11 PDT 2002

> I had a great "Harry Potter Scar" for
> the Quiddich Tourney 6 weeks later.  I've grown out my fringe[bangs]
> cover the scar but it's beginning to really fade.  Good.

Yeah, I've got one of those too (Yes, I can here the choruses of 'why
doesn't that surprise us drakey') from diving into shallow end of a
swimming pool head first when I was 16 in Thailand.  No pain but I
remember thinking 'Crikey! That pool floor was hard' and a warm
face/head as I surfaced.  Head wounds do bleed a lot and I freaked the
others out in the pool from the amount of blood involved...

Although I didn't realise it at the time, I now often think how lucky I
was...

Drake.