[Sca-cooks] Re: smelly hands, was Injuries

Stephanie Ross aislinncc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 15:46:44 PDT 2002

> >*sigh* Unfortunately, neither lemon nor rosemary gets out the nauseating
> >smell that raw chicken leaves on the hands...
>
> ah..have you tried warm olive oil?

Yup. Then my hands smell like marinated raw chicken.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa> >

Try plain ol' vinegar...gets the smell of cat and/or human urine out of clothes in the wash, and is very good at cutting grease...we used to use it to wipe down the tables at a rib restaurant I once worked at.

Aislinn
"Of the Good in you I can speak, but not of the Evil.  For what is Evil but Good -  tortured by its own hunger and thirst?  When Good is hungry, it seeks food , even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters." - Kahlil Gibran