[Sca-cooks] Returned

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 10 14:20:55 PDT 2002

I am returned from my great circle (non-)vacation.

15 days.  4000 miles. Altitude sickness.  Not enough time to relax.  And
1366 messages awaiting my logon.

Best meal  -- tenderloin of lamb and sweet potato pancakes at La Fonda,
Santa Fe, NM.  The evening Sous Chef is the son of a close friend.  Margaret
and I attended his graduation from the CIA last year.

Best surprise meal -- The food at Plum Creek Restaurant, Seward, NE.

Best find -- The Flower and Rosenbaum translation of Apicius.

Now I'm off to read the mail.

Bonne chance

Bear