[Sca-cooks] cheap sabatier

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Sep 11 06:28:15 PDT 2002

They are the low-rent ones, but I went and bought the set for the camp, this
way I don't have to schlep my good knives back and forth ;-) And a second
set for schlepping to events to work in kitchens.

The good set [hand forged, etc] runs $249.
margali
also  looking at that $90 le creuset 8 qt stock pot...

Features:

Set includes five kitchen knives: chef's, bread, slicer, utility, paring
Also: six steak knives, honing steel, shears, 14-slot hardwood storage block
Blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel
Synthetic handles shaped to fit hand snugly
Dishwasher-safe