[Sca-cooks] Morning People

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Sep 11 06:34:16 PDT 2002

You should come camp with us. I can loan you my husband, he will sleep until
the crack of noon, if I didn't get him to wake up, and I could borrow your
lord, I will pop awake at 6 am...and spend half an hour trying to convince
my lord to go make the coffee ;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
Until we finally admitted that we have incompatible sleeping habits and
started sleeping in separate tents, my morning wake up call was a series
of gentle pokes and shakes, accompanied by "I'm bored", "Wake up", and
"What's for breakfast?" It was less disconcerting than just having him
stare intently at me, causing me to awaken with that feeling that one is
being watched. I am NOT a morning person. He is. So we worked out a
reasonable recipe for oatcakes and he can now make his own breakfast.

The event this weekend is going to be interesting. One tent, one bed. He's
still responsible for cooking his own breakfast.

Margaret