Subject: [Sca-cooks] Whoops!

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Thu Sep 12 16:05:55 PDT 2002

Yes, but I probably did have a hand in it.  A friend called and asked if
I knew of any non-prescription methods for lowering serum cholesterol.
His was a bit high.  I had just read the results of a double blind study,
so I told him.  One pint (16 oz) of plain green tea a day.  Don't use the
pre-bottled stuff; it's too much sugar.  But, I warned him, the report
stated that green tea can increase a woman's fertility.  So he shouldn't
share it with his wife.  When she got pregnant shortly thereafter
(honestly, they were trying--which is why he was concerned), they told
the barony it was my fault.

They do have really cute children though. (a boy and a girl)

Morgana