[Sca-cooks] SCA signs

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 13 00:14:19 PDT 2002

Olwen commented:
> I made my boss crazy a while back when things started getting 'deep' around
> here.  I took a bunch of the foamboard signs we had used for an event but
> hadn't been discarded yet and I lined my office walls with them.
Huh? You mean you make new SCA signs for each event? For a long time

my barony has had semi-permanent signs to put out before each event.
The latest bunch have arrows on them that can be reversed depending
upon which direction they need to point. I said "semi-permanent"
because they gradually disappear because sometimes they get stolen,
intentionally run over or sometimes picked up by various government
agencies.

So, how do other groups handle signs for their events? Feel free to

email me rather than posting here to the cooks list if you wish.

Thanks,

    Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net